- 120g butter
- 250g crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups flour
- ⅓ tsp baking powder
- 1 x 230g M&M baking bits/mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter and sugars.
- Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend flour and baking powder mix into creamed mixture until just combined.
- Stir in M&Ms.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls of mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper (leave about 5 cm between each cookie)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden
For a Christmas twist, hunt down the red and green M&Ms available in supermarkets during December and use them instead. Festive and delicious!
Leave a comment
ombré noun – From the French word ombrer (to shade). Having colours or tones that shade into each other —used especially of fabrics in which the colour is graduated from light to dark. [...]
Happy Thanksgiving to all my North American readers! I would love to experience an authentic Thanksgiving meal in the States some day – can you believe I have never even [...]
I’ve always wanted to visit Neuschwanstein Castle, ever since I was young and discovered it was the inspiration for Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle! I’ve been to Germany twice before but [...]
- Hooray I've found super cheap and cheerful Vietnamese food in Balmain! I feel I'll be coming here a… http://t.co/zWP9fcFTar - posted on 22/04/2014 19:18:48
- The final instalment from my amazing @tasmania trip is now live, feat Swansea & Richmond. Enjoy! #discovertasmania http://t.co/ft1bohnBLh - posted on 22/04/2014 16:33:50
- Trying to decide where to travel this year. Have narrowed it down to Morocco, Base Camp, Malaysia, NY, China, Hawaii, Paris & Mexico. Hmmm.. - posted on 21/04/2014 21:41:06