- 120g butter
- 250g crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups flour
- ⅓ tsp baking powder
- 1 x 230g M&M baking bits/mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter and sugars.
- Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend flour and baking powder mix into creamed mixture until just combined.
- Stir in M&Ms.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls of mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper (leave about 5 cm between each cookie)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden
For a Christmas twist, hunt down the red and green M&Ms available in supermarkets during December and use them instead. Festive and delicious!
Leave a comment
Happy Australia Day for tomorrow, everyone! Australia Day is celebrated on the 26th January and the date commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove in 1788. As Australia Day falls [...]
I was very excited to hear this month’s Sweet Adventures Blog Hop theme was COOKIE MONSTER and hosted by Sophie from The Sticky and Sweet. I love cookies (or biscuits as they’re [...]
Hi everyone and welcome to the blog Love Swah. What is Love Swah, I hear you ask? It is a blog dedicated to life’s pleasures- travelling to far away places, [...]
- Treated myself to Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook today. Can't wait to try out all these mouth… http://t.co/8X6qi5epxd - posted on 09/03/2014 20:45:33
- My first time to Addison Road Markets and I think I died and went to heaven. I ate amazing food,… http://t.co/KsAbtDjnYA - posted on 09/03/2014 13:16:02
- Me and Mrs Nguyen and my expertly rolled rice paper roll (cough cough) @ Fairfield Museum and Gallery http://t.co/DtcXBoREnu - posted on 08/03/2014 14:24:59