- 120g butter
- 250g crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups flour
- ⅓ tsp baking powder
- 1 x 230g M&M baking bits/mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter and sugars.
- Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Blend flour and baking powder mix into creamed mixture until just combined.
- Stir in M&Ms.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls of mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper (leave about 5 cm between each cookie)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden
For a Christmas twist, hunt down the red and green M&Ms available in supermarkets during December and use them instead. Festive and delicious!
Leave a comment
I hope you’ve all had a wonderful and chocolate-filled Easter break! My addiction to cookie cutters is getting worse and after stumbling upon some bunny shaped ones in a variety [...]
Cute little cabins I stayed in during a trip to Iceland. It felt literally like the middle of nowhere! When you are planning a trip away you generally automatically think [...]
I have made these cookies 3 times in the past 2 weeks due to popular demand! In fact a guy in my class declared them “the best cookie I have [...]
- My letterpressed blog logo done at a fun night with @erikarax at The Distillery! @ The Distillery… http://t.co/c6bCxhxNwG - posted on 06/12/2013 21:56:36
- I have the song Bubble Butt in my head & can only remember the words "Bubble Butt. Bubble bubble bubble butt" so soz to those I sing it to. - posted on 06/12/2013 16:41:20
- PETA's new tactic - fat shaming =/ http://t.co/po4YMgW295 - posted on 06/12/2013 10:50:00