To be perfectly honest this fudge is so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing! If I need to make a treat that is super easy and delicious this recipe is always high on my list. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
- 450g dark chocolate melts (you can try milk or white chocolate if you wish)
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from it’s tin and cut into squares or triangles.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Leave a comment
I visited Tasmania once as a child. I have vague memories of staggering up Cradle Mountain at my parent’s request, blinking back tears at Port Arthur and trying, in vain, [...]
Like a lot of graphic designers, I too have fallen under the spell of letterpress. Not only are letterpressed products so beautiful, elegant and timeless, but I just love the [...]
I’ve always wanted to try and make my own ice cream, and have had limited success with no-churn ice creams and sorbets. But the texture was always not quite right, [...]
- Hooray I've found super cheap and cheerful Vietnamese food in Balmain! I feel I'll be coming here a… http://t.co/zWP9fcFTar - posted on 22/04/2014 19:18:48
- The final instalment from my amazing @tasmania trip is now live, feat Swansea & Richmond. Enjoy! #discovertasmania http://t.co/ft1bohnBLh - posted on 22/04/2014 16:33:50
- Trying to decide where to travel this year. Have narrowed it down to Morocco, Base Camp, Malaysia, NY, China, Hawaii, Paris & Mexico. Hmmm.. - posted on 21/04/2014 21:41:06