To be perfectly honest this fudge is so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing! If I need to make a treat that is super easy and delicious this recipe is always high on my list. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
- 450g dark chocolate melts (you can try milk or white chocolate if you wish)
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from it’s tin and cut into squares or triangles.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Leave a comment
I made this cake for Easter Sunday lunch recently and it was a huge hit! The cake is rich but light, almost like a cooked mousse. This recipe can be [...]
When I am not babbling on about travel or baking delicious treats, I am designing. I was recently approached by Danny from Litographs.com to collaborate together on some designs for his Litograph [...]
Last weekend my girlfriends and I went to The Observatory Hotel for a spot of high tea! Unfortunately as I had been housesitting I did not have my DSLR camera [...]
- Impromptu lei party in my kitchen - posted on 07/12/2013 18:14:44
- Impromptu lei party in my kitchen - posted on 07/12/2013 18:07:38
- Finally made it to Bao Town! Amazing dumplings and Viet iced coffee. Well done T @the_gook - posted on 07/12/2013 14:52:01