To be perfectly honest this fudge is so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing! If I need to make a treat that is super easy and delicious this recipe is always high on my list. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
- 450g dark chocolate melts (you can try milk or white chocolate if you wish)
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from it’s tin and cut into squares or triangles.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Leave a comment
Firstly before you think that this is makeup FOR cats, fear not. It is merely a new cat-themed collection of makeup by French brand Paul & Joe. Brilliant! And the [...]
A lovely friend recently introduced me to the credit-card draining website Beautiful Spaces. A lot of ooohing and aaaahing soon commenced and I honestly don’t know where to start! So [...]
Hey guys! I got a huge response from readers from a new gluten and dairy-free Nutella recipe I shared on Instagram and Facebook (recipe up next week) and it got [...]
Since this blog focuses heavily on travel I thought I would share my upcoming travel plans. I leave early December and am taking a 5 week trip. I have been [...]
Autumn is settling in to Sydney and bringing with it a delicious array of seasonal fruits, vegetables and nuts. This month’s Sweet Adventure’s Blog Hop focuses on seasonal produce and [...]