To be perfectly honest this fudge is so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing! If I need to make a treat that is super easy and delicious this recipe is always high on my list. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
- 450g dark chocolate melts (you can try milk or white chocolate if you wish)
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from it’s tin and cut into squares or triangles.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Leave a comment
Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending the launch party of March into Merivale. The food was amazing and the champagne flowed freely and I waddled out very happy [...]
You know when you stumble across something on the internet and think “damn I wish I thought of that”. Well, it happens to me quite often. And when I saw [...]
Loving this year’s colour as chosen by Pantone – Tangerine Tango! I am usually hesitant to wear/design with/buy orange but this softer hue is more of a coral (one of my new [...]
Andreas Scheiger from Austria has made a wonderful typographic “autopsy”. I love it!
I just stumbled across this beautiful infographic on typography recently and had to share. I wish I could properly credit the designer but all I can find out is that [...]