To be perfectly honest this fudge is so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing! If I need to make a treat that is super easy and delicious this recipe is always high on my list. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
- 450g dark chocolate melts (you can try milk or white chocolate if you wish)
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from it’s tin and cut into squares or triangles.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Leave a comment
Eating can really make or break your strict travel budget you have imposed on yourself whilst travelling. On one end of the scale there is the dirt poor backpacker who [...]
As an avid fan of yoga, I’ve always wanted to try a yoga retreat. And after discussing it with an old friend (who was equally overworked and stressed), she offered [...]
I’ve been wanting to give Love Swah a little “sprucing” for a while now and with the Eat Drink Blog conference coming up this weekend I needed to get it done [...]
- Treated myself to Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook today. Can't wait to try out all these mouth… http://t.co/8X6qi5epxd - posted on 09/03/2014 20:45:33
- My first time to Addison Road Markets and I think I died and went to heaven. I ate amazing food,… http://t.co/KsAbtDjnYA - posted on 09/03/2014 13:16:02
- Me and Mrs Nguyen and my expertly rolled rice paper roll (cough cough) @ Fairfield Museum and Gallery http://t.co/DtcXBoREnu - posted on 08/03/2014 14:24:59