To be perfectly honest this fudge is so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing! If I need to make a treat that is super easy and delicious this recipe is always high on my list. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
- 450g dark chocolate melts (you can try milk or white chocolate if you wish)
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50g butter
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from it’s tin and cut into squares or triangles.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Leave a comment
I’ve never actually tried a Blondie before I made this recipe and curiosity finally got the better of me. What is a Blondie, I hear you ask? It’s like a Brownie in shape [...]
Life has been busy as usual and I am very much looking forward to a well earned break over the Easter holidays. But after consulting my holiday to-do list it [...]
Firstly before you think that this is makeup FOR cats, fear not. It is merely a new cat-themed collection of makeup by French brand Paul & Joe. Brilliant! And the [...]
After sitting down and having a good think in response to the question “What are your 3 favourite cities in the whole world” I think I have settled on my [...]
You know when you stumble across something on the internet and think “damn I wish I thought of that”. Well, it happens to me quite often. And when I saw [...]