Sorry things have been a little quiet around here guys, currently experiencing the busiest weeks of my life… but fortunately I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I will be graduating in less than 5 weeks!
When I get stressed, I go on shopping sprees. Since I am confined to my desk, diligently working hard (most of the time) I have been getting distracted by 2 of my favourite things to buy – dresses and books.
Firstly there was a sale on at Dorothy Perkins, I would be silly *not* to buy these, right? They have arrived and look fab (especially the coral one!)
And books! Lots of books! Unfortunately I have no time to even think about reading them yet, but as soon as December rolls around you will find me curled up somewhere with tea and a good book.
1. Just My Type – Simon Garfield
2. The Wind-up Bird Chronicle – Haruki Murakami
3. Indie Publishing – Ellen Lupton
4. Box Bottle Bag – The Dieline
5. South of the Border, West of the Sun – Haruki Murakami
6. Thinking with Type – Ellen Lupton
For Australian readers, I recommend purchasing these books from Fishpond – they were all on sale.
Ok enough procrastination and frivolous spending – back to assignments!
Leave a comment
After nearly a month in bed I am slowly starting to resume normal life, but at half speed – because unfortunately it takes 3-4 months to fully recover from pneumonia! [...]
What a busy month! It involved pretty skies, hair cuts, couches, and of course a lot of FOOD. ♥ Tapas Cooking Class at Mumu Grill I recently attended a tapas class [...]
I recently read an interview on graphic designer Marian Bantjes in an old Eye Magazine and fell in love with her work, particularly her typography. Her seduction poster for the [...]
- The winner was just picked for the Pancake Prize Pack from @australianeggs! Congrats to Sarah A! http://t.co/hAUQzKZ3hb - posted on 11/03/2014 13:25:14
- Treated myself to Ottolenghi's Jerusalem cookbook today. Can't wait to try out all these mouth… http://t.co/8X6qi5epxd - posted on 09/03/2014 20:45:33
- My first time to Addison Road Markets and I think I died and went to heaven. I ate amazing food,… http://t.co/KsAbtDjnYA - posted on 09/03/2014 13:16:02