Sorry things have been a little quiet around here guys, currently experiencing the busiest weeks of my life… but fortunately I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I will be graduating in less than 5 weeks!
When I get stressed, I go on shopping sprees. Since I am confined to my desk, diligently working hard (most of the time) I have been getting distracted by 2 of my favourite things to buy – dresses and books.
Firstly there was a sale on at Dorothy Perkins, I would be silly *not* to buy these, right? They have arrived and look fab (especially the coral one!)
And books! Lots of books! Unfortunately I have no time to even think about reading them yet, but as soon as December rolls around you will find me curled up somewhere with tea and a good book.
1. Just My Type – Simon Garfield
2. The Wind-up Bird Chronicle – Haruki Murakami
3. Indie Publishing – Ellen Lupton
4. Box Bottle Bag – The Dieline
5. South of the Border, West of the Sun – Haruki Murakami
6. Thinking with Type – Ellen Lupton
For Australian readers, I recommend purchasing these books from Fishpond – they were all on sale.
Ok enough procrastination and frivolous spending – back to assignments!
Leave a comment
I was recently contacted by MyCityCuisine – a new Wiki project designed to create a free and up-to-date guide to help travellers discover local foods from all over the world. I [...]
Hello Internet! I was wondering if I could have some help. My housemate and I purchased a lovely couch recently, it’s name is Frenchie (Freedom named it, not us). I [...]
I often get asked by friends and family for my tips on nabbing a cheap fare. Sometimes you get rewarded for planning ahead and careful organisation, other times you just [...]
- My letterpressed blog logo done at a fun night with @erikarax at The Distillery! @ The Distillery… http://t.co/c6bCxhxNwG - posted on 06/12/2013 21:56:36
- I have the song Bubble Butt in my head & can only remember the words "Bubble Butt. Bubble bubble bubble butt" so soz to those I sing it to. - posted on 06/12/2013 16:41:20
- PETA's new tactic - fat shaming =/ http://t.co/po4YMgW295 - posted on 06/12/2013 10:50:00