Sorry things have been a little quiet around here guys, currently experiencing the busiest weeks of my life… but fortunately I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I will be graduating in less than 5 weeks!
When I get stressed, I go on shopping sprees. Since I am confined to my desk, diligently working hard (most of the time) I have been getting distracted by 2 of my favourite things to buy – dresses and books.
Firstly there was a sale on at Dorothy Perkins, I would be silly *not* to buy these, right? They have arrived and look fab (especially the coral one!)
And books! Lots of books! Unfortunately I have no time to even think about reading them yet, but as soon as December rolls around you will find me curled up somewhere with tea and a good book.
1. Just My Type – Simon Garfield
2. The Wind-up Bird Chronicle – Haruki Murakami
3. Indie Publishing – Ellen Lupton
4. Box Bottle Bag – The Dieline
5. South of the Border, West of the Sun – Haruki Murakami
6. Thinking with Type – Ellen Lupton
For Australian readers, I recommend purchasing these books from Fishpond – they were all on sale.
Ok enough procrastination and frivolous spending – back to assignments!
Leave a comment
I often get asked by friends whether they should consider an organised tour or go solo. As always I respond with the pros and cons of each and it ultimately [...]
If you wonder why I have been so busy lately, slaving away on weekends and nights instead of doing fun things such as eating and drinking, well I’ve been madly [...]
A lovely friend recently introduced me to the credit-card draining website Beautiful Spaces. A lot of ooohing and aaaahing soon commenced and I honestly don’t know where to start! So [...]
- This is the best I've felt in my life! http://t.co/1a56OKNoqc - posted on 21/04/2014 06:27:20
- Happy Easter everyone! I made psychedelic white choc Easter bark with popping candy and edible… http://t.co/pNPv6P30lU - posted on 20/04/2014 13:35:47
- CUPCAKE #SELFIE thanks Alana @bananaparty - posted on 20/04/2014 12:14:37