Sorry things have been a little quiet around here guys, currently experiencing the busiest weeks of my life… but fortunately I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I will be graduating in less than 5 weeks!
When I get stressed, I go on shopping sprees. Since I am confined to my desk, diligently working hard (most of the time) I have been getting distracted by 2 of my favourite things to buy – dresses and books.
Firstly there was a sale on at Dorothy Perkins, I would be silly *not* to buy these, right? They have arrived and look fab (especially the coral one!)
And books! Lots of books! Unfortunately I have no time to even think about reading them yet, but as soon as December rolls around you will find me curled up somewhere with tea and a good book.
1. Just My Type – Simon Garfield
2. The Wind-up Bird Chronicle – Haruki Murakami
3. Indie Publishing – Ellen Lupton
4. Box Bottle Bag – The Dieline
5. South of the Border, West of the Sun – Haruki Murakami
6. Thinking with Type – Ellen Lupton
For Australian readers, I recommend purchasing these books from Fishpond – they were all on sale.
Ok enough procrastination and frivolous spending – back to assignments!
Leave a comment
We all have some form of travel bucket list, even if only in our minds. I absolutely love writing lists and then crossing things off (I have notebooks filled with [...]
I stumbled across these collages by New York based Spanish designer Kike Besada and they really grabbed my attention. I would love to hang one on my wall! Hope [...]
Firstly I’d like to state this is not some form of a feminist rant – it is something that I’ve been thinking about a lot lately and why I started [...]
- Hooray I've found super cheap and cheerful Vietnamese food in Balmain! I feel I'll be coming here a… http://t.co/zWP9fcFTar - posted on 22/04/2014 19:18:48
- The final instalment from my amazing @tasmania trip is now live, feat Swansea & Richmond. Enjoy! #discovertasmania http://t.co/ft1bohnBLh - posted on 22/04/2014 16:33:50
- Trying to decide where to travel this year. Have narrowed it down to Morocco, Base Camp, Malaysia, NY, China, Hawaii, Paris & Mexico. Hmmm.. - posted on 21/04/2014 21:41:06