I had such a fun time hosting the Sweet Adventures Blog Hop last time that I’m doing it all over again with a new theme – Popsicles!
We’re in the middle of summer here and it’s hot hot hot - what better way to cool down then with an icy treat? Homemade ice cream can be a time consuming process, but a homemade popsicle? Now THAT’S easy. Mix up your flavourings, pour into moulds and wait for them to set in the freezer – and ta da! Popsicle Party time!
* Theme: ‘Popsicle Party’
* Hostess: Swah from Love Swah
* Hop opens: Monday 20 January 2014, 9 am (AEST, Sydney Australia)
* Hop closes: Friday 24 January 2014, 11.59 pm (AEST)
How to participate:
Make a dessert fitting the theme for the month, post your creation on your blog during the week of the blog hop.
Visit the hostess post (on this site) when the hop opens and follow the instructions to link up.
Hop through all the themed creations to discover new recipes and new blogs.
Remember… Only new posts which go live on or after the day the hop opens can be linked up.
Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, aka SABH, is a monthly dessert link-up. Each month there is a new theme and the hop is open to anyone who blogs recipes. SABH is run by JJ from 84th & 3rd and regular guest hostesses.
Leave a comment
I love that Easter gives me an excuse to indulge (even more) in chocolate and I can somehow justify it. The past few weeks have seen a steady stream of [...]
St Patrick’s Day is on Sunday and it’s always a good excuse to add booze to desserts! I added Guinness beer to the batter of the dark chocolate cake, giving [...]
♥ Collecting pastel nail polishes (addicted) ♥ Matching my nail colour to my fruit ♥ Matching my nail colour to my new blog design ♥ Catsitting! ♥ Especially when the cat likes to [...]
- Meat, booze and cinema. I'm in heaven. @ Golden Age Cinema & Bar http://t.co/lFLR6G3xqO - posted on 07/03/2014 18:30:40
- Balmain I love you (not your buses though) http://t.co/vtpTOMfRtD - posted on 06/03/2014 20:12:23
- I love presents! Thank you KitchenAid, I can't wait to whip up some cookies on the weekend… http://t.co/SlUfBgSrru - posted on 06/03/2014 11:42:46