I had such a fun time hosting the Sweet Adventures Blog Hop last time that I’m doing it all over again with a new theme – Popsicles!
We’re in the middle of summer here and it’s hot hot hot - what better way to cool down then with an icy treat? Homemade ice cream can be a time consuming process, but a homemade popsicle? Now THAT’S easy. Mix up your flavourings, pour into moulds and wait for them to set in the freezer – and ta da! Popsicle Party time!
* Theme: ‘Popsicle Party’
* Hostess: Swah from Love Swah
* Hop opens: Monday 20 January 2014, 9 am (AEST, Sydney Australia)
* Hop closes: Friday 24 January 2014, 11.59 pm (AEST)
How to participate:
Make a dessert fitting the theme for the month, post your creation on your blog during the week of the blog hop.
Visit the hostess post (on this site) when the hop opens and follow the instructions to link up.
Hop through all the themed creations to discover new recipes and new blogs.
Remember… Only new posts which go live on or after the day the hop opens can be linked up.
Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, aka SABH, is a monthly dessert link-up. Each month there is a new theme and the hop is open to anyone who blogs recipes. SABH is run by JJ from 84th & 3rd and regular guest hostesses.
Leave a comment
I’ve been seeing some amazing travel videos springing up on Vimeo lately and have been bookmarking each to share them with you. They sure are giving me itchy feet to [...]
Hi guys, I am off to Melbourne with the boy for a long weekend hooray! The holiday will be filled with lots of eating, shopping and photo taking. This time [...]
This bittersweet dark chocolate mocha tart is rich in flavour and texture and perfectly contrasts with the buttery French pastry used in the tart. I first came across this unique [...]
- Hooray I've found super cheap and cheerful Vietnamese food in Balmain! I feel I'll be coming here a… http://t.co/zWP9fcFTar - posted on 22/04/2014 19:18:48
- The final instalment from my amazing @tasmania trip is now live, feat Swansea & Richmond. Enjoy! #discovertasmania http://t.co/ft1bohnBLh - posted on 22/04/2014 16:33:50
- Trying to decide where to travel this year. Have narrowed it down to Morocco, Base Camp, Malaysia, NY, China, Hawaii, Paris & Mexico. Hmmm.. - posted on 21/04/2014 21:41:06