I had such a fun time hosting the Sweet Adventures Blog Hop last time that I’m doing it all over again with a new theme – Popsicles!
We’re in the middle of summer here and it’s hot hot hot - what better way to cool down then with an icy treat? Homemade ice cream can be a time consuming process, but a homemade popsicle? Now THAT’S easy. Mix up your flavourings, pour into moulds and wait for them to set in the freezer – and ta da! Popsicle Party time!
* Theme: ‘Popsicle Party’
* Hostess: Swah from Love Swah
* Hop opens: Monday 20 January 2014, 9 am (AEST, Sydney Australia)
* Hop closes: Friday 24 January 2014, 11.59 pm (AEST)
How to participate:
Make a dessert fitting the theme for the month, post your creation on your blog during the week of the blog hop.
Visit the hostess post (on this site) when the hop opens and follow the instructions to link up.
Hop through all the themed creations to discover new recipes and new blogs.
Remember… Only new posts which go live on or after the day the hop opens can be linked up.
Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, aka SABH, is a monthly dessert link-up. Each month there is a new theme and the hop is open to anyone who blogs recipes. SABH is run by JJ from 84th & 3rd and regular guest hostesses.
Leave a comment
My heart is breaking for Japan, I was only just there in December, falling in love with an amazing country. I had the pleasure of meeting up with Eloise from [...]
The other day I went for a wander to the shops to find the perfect birthday dress. I wanted something 50s styled, preferably in mint green. Then I passed a [...]
Baking is becoming more fashionable and so are its accessories! Here are some baking-related items I am currently lusting after. Image source I have been lusting over this KitchenAid mixer [...]
- Goddamn, @bananaparty just cooked cooksuck and I bone marrow, garlic bread and a pleb salad. I'm… http://t.co/vfRCOJ7DCj - posted on 19/04/2014 16:13:35
- Celebrating Good Friday with steak - posted on 18/04/2014 20:19:31
- Ugh my blog is down AGAIN and I need to reference a recipe from it. Thank god I have a copy of my… http://t.co/QqErVIiaOd - posted on 17/04/2014 18:42:17