I am literally the messiest baker you’ll ever meet. I get so excited whilst cooking up a storm soon enough I am covered head to toe in icing sugar, I have smears of chocolate across my top and a smudge of buttercream on my shoe. Without. Fail.
So it makes sense that I should get a new apron, preferably an aesthetically pleasing one. I scoured the internet and came up with my favourites – I think I need to buy them all!
1. Anthropologie Cuisine Couture Apron – US$32.00
2. Arro Home Polka Apron – AU$25
3. Orla Kiely Linear Stem Kitchen Apron – £35.00
4. Jessie Steele Nautical Waves Viola Apron – US$33
5. Anna Gare Daisy Apron – AU$29.99