Food

My Favourite Salted Caramel Recipes

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponGoogle+Email to someoneShare on Yummly

My love for salted caramel is well known, and fortunately for me, my readers are just as obsessed with it as I am! So I thought it would only be polite to round up my list of favourite salted caramel recipes.

My Favourite Salted Caramel Recipes

I love the versatility of salted caramel, it can be used as a thick gooey filling, a light drizzle on top or a focal part of the dessert. From cupcakes, slices and cookies, to ice cream, dips and candy, there are so many things you can do with salted caramel. And I’m only just getting started!

If you want to try and make any of these recipes yourself (or just stare at the dripping caramel), then the links are below. Enjoy!

salted-caramel-recipes-1

8. Salted Caramel Chip Cookies

9. Chocolate Joys with Caramel

salted-caramel-recipes-4

10. Coconut and Salted Caramel Icecream

11. Choc Chip Blondies with Salted Caramel

12. DIY Dulce de Leche

What’s your favourite way to use salted caramel? And eating it straight out of the jar with a spoon is totally a valid answer ;)

love_swah_sig

8 Comments

• Reply Nicole - Champagne and Chips August 4, 2015 at 10:24 pm

So much salted caramel goodness! I love it in ice cream and macarons. Also straight out of the jar ;)

• Reply Swah August 10, 2015 at 10:30 am

Nothing beats it straight out of the jar, does it ;)

• Reply Jessica @ Sweetest Menu August 5, 2015 at 4:23 pm

They all look and sound magical! I am a total sucker for ANYTHING salted caramel!

• Reply Swah August 10, 2015 at 10:29 am

Haha me too Jess! It’s such a winning flavour combo I doubt I will ever tire of it :)

• Reply Pug @ Pug's Modern Life August 6, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Heck yes! Salted caramel is the most amazing combination! Have you tried the Cadbury Salted Caramel block? (One of their limited editions). I valiantly made the great personal sacrifice of purchasing a block so I could try one piece and offload the rest on someone who doesn’t have my sugar problems… needless to say, the block never got offloaded on account of it lasting about 0.4 seconds after I tried that first square. I’m usually pretty good at exercising willpower with that sort of thing… just not when salted caramel is at stake!

• Reply Swah August 10, 2015 at 10:29 am

Oooo I haven’t tried the Cadbury Salted Caramel block, I’ll have to see if it’s still available! I have tried the Lindt version and it’s DIVINE! x

• Reply Ciao Florentina August 7, 2015 at 11:26 am

Salted caramel is the best ! I wouldn’t know which one to choose, maybe one of each please :)

• Reply Swah August 10, 2015 at 10:28 am

I think that is an excellent idea ;)