Halloween has to be one of my favourite holidays to bake for – it’s an excuse to get a bit silly with fake blood and dream up gruesome and delicious desserts. Despite that fact we don’t celebrate Halloween that much here in Australia, I do enjoy creating a new spooky creation every year. So I’ve scoured the internet for my favourite spooky Halloween dessert recipes and shared them with you to inspire and get baking. Enjoy!
1. Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
2. Halloween Bloody Eyeball Cupcakes
3. Pumpkin Cheese Truffle Mummies
4. Halloween Dolly Varden Cake
5. Chocolate Orange Cupcakes for Halloween
6. Jack Skellington Cookies
7. Ghosts in the Graveyard Dessert Shooters
8. Halloween Bleeding Cake
9. Chocolate Monster Cookies
10. Halloween Marshmallow Pops
I hope you all have a fun-filled Halloween! What will you be baking?