Chocolate is one of my favourite foods, so it makes sense that Easter is one of my favourite holidays, right? I’m honestly not sure how it’s already mid-March (2017 is rushing by at an alarming rate) but I realised I needed to start working on some new Easter recipes for you guys, pronto!
In the mean time, I’ve gathered up my favourite themed desserts from cupcakes and cookies to truffles and boozy cocktails, and my mouth is watering. Happy baking!
1. Cadbury Mini Eggs Layer Cake
2. Easy Bunny Cupcakes
3. Easter Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies
4. Easter Nest Cake
5. Vegan Chocolate Caramel Easter Eggs
6. Pocky Easter Egg Nest Cake
7. Cadbury Creme Egg Ice Cream
8. Modern Easter Cookies
9. Brownie Bunny Butts
10. Easter Egg Brownie Cookies
11. Hot Cross Bun Cupcakes
12. Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles
13. Speckled Egg Malted Coconut Cake
14. Boozy Easter Chocolate Cocktail
15. Easter Egg Meringue Nests with Pastel Whipped Cream
I hope you’ve enjoyed my round up of the tastiest Easter dessert I could find. I hope they have provided you with a lot of baking inspo for the holidays!
Great selection I have been looking for some Easter inspiration!
Me too, I need all the inspo right now!!