It’s no secret that I LOVE any type of themed baking for the holidays – Easter and Halloween are favourites, but nothing beats creating festive Christmas-themed desserts for friends and family.
It’s hard to go past classic Christmas flavours such as gingerbread and candy cane, which feature several times in my round up of the best Christmas desserts. So if you’re feeling a little uninspired this holiday season, read on for my favourite 20 festive recipes!
1. Winter Delight Peppermint Cake
2. Candy Cane White Chocolate Fudge
3. Non-Traditional Christmas Pudding With Salted Caramel & Whipped Sour Cream
4. Peppermint Bark Chocolate Cupcakes
5. German Gingerbread “Pfeffernüsse” Donuts
6. Christmas Marshmallow Pops
7. Gingerbread House Snow Globes
8. Candy Cane Reindeer Cupcakes
9. Holiday Cranberry and Pomegranate Pavlova
10. Christmas Tree Cookies
11. Brownie Cupcakes with Strawberry Santa Hats
12. Christmas Red Velvet Snow Cake
13. Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Lingonberries
14. Peppermint Mocha Cake
15. Stained Glass Cookies
16. Chocolate Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Icing and Marshmallow Frosting
17. Snow Globe Cupcakes
18. Yule Log Cake
19. White Christmas Truffle Cake
20. Christmas Tree Meringues
I hope you’ve enjoyed this big round up of my favourite Christmas desserts – this will surely keep you busy over the festive season. Happy Holidays!