Fudge has to be one of my favourite things to make (and eat) as it simply involves stirring a few ingredients in a saucepan and then waiting somewhat patiently for it to set in the fridge. This candy cane white chocolate fudge recipe is easy to make and only has 4 ingredients!
The creamy combination of white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk can’t be beat, and combined with the subtle peppermint extract flavour and crunchy crumble of candy canes, this is possibly my new favourite fudge recipe!
I bought this cute red box from the discount store and lined it with some white paper doilies. Add in a few extra candy canes, pop on the lid, tie around some ribbon and you have the perfect festive Christmas present!
- 500 g white chocolate melts
- 400 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Candy canes crushed
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the white chocolate and condensed milk into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Take off the heat and stir through the peppermint extract.
- Pour the mixture into your tin, sprinkle over crushed candy canes and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from its tin and cut into small squares.
This is the 3rd instalment of homemade Christmas presents I’ve done this season. In case you missed it, don’t forget to check out my Christmas Spiced Hot Chocolate Mix and my Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce. Happy baking!
Are you getting as excited for Christmas as I am?!