To be perfectly honest this fudge is so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing! If I need to make a treat that is super easy and delicious this recipe is always high on my list. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 450 g dark chocolate melts you can try milk or white chocolate if you wish
- 400 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g butter
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter into a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the mixture combines and is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours.
- Once set, remove the fudge from it's tin and cut into squares or triangles.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container.