I love drinking tea and go through at least 5 cups a day minimum. The variety of flavours available is exceptional, and I love the gentle lift tea gives you as opposed to the rather intense jolt from coffee (although don’t get me wrong, I live for my daily 11am coffee).
From Earl Grey to English Breakfast, Green Tea to Peppermint, each type of tea has a unique flavour profile that translates exceptionally well into baking. If you’ve never experimented with creating desserts with tea before, I hope this gets you inspired!
1. Blueberry Macaron with Pear Earl Grey Filling
2. Chai Hot Chocolate
3. Brown Sugar Jasmine Tea Caramels
4. Pomegranate, White Tea and Mint Popsicles
5. Dark Chocolate and Earl Grey Cookies
6. Matcha Green Tea Mug Cake
7. Salted Honey and Chamomile Ice Cream
8. Earl Grey Lavender Ice Cream
9. Lemon Matcha Cake Bites
10. Green Tea Martini
I hope these tea flavoured desserts have you given some fun ideas to experiment with in the kitchen! And with all this tea talk, I’m off to put the kettle on and make myself a cuppa.
These are gorgeous!!!! I LOVE tea!
Thanks Lucy, I am so obsessed with tea too!!