This is a super easy and fun Easter recipe that makes a great present. It was my first time marbling chocolate and I must admit I over mixed it in excitement and it ended up looking slightly like a psychedelic acid trip. With edible glitter!
It’s an incredibly flexible recipe that you can tailor to suit your tastes. But popping candy makes a VERY fun addition to this Easter treat. Don’t like white chocolate? Use dark or milk. Like the salty contrast? Smash up some pretzels and stir them in. For a more decadent twist, swirl in some salted caramel or throw in a handful of chopped Cadbury Creme Eggs. Heaven.
White Chocolate Easter Bark with Popping Candy
This White Chocolate Easter Bark is a super easy and fun Easter recipe that makes a delicious present!Print Pin Rate
- 375 g white chocolate melts
- Powdered chocolate dyes see notes
- 1 packet small Easter eggs
- Popping Candy
- Any edible decorations of your choice
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Separate your white chocolate into 3 bowls - I left 60% as plain white chocolate and dyed 25% pink and 15% green.
- Heat each bowl of chocolate individually in the microwave in short bursts until melted and smooth.
- Gradually add in the powered dye and stir well until you have achieved your desired colour(s).
- Pour the white chocolate onto the lined baking tray and smooth out with an offset spatula.
- Drizzle the coloured chocolates over the white chocolate and swirl with a skewer until you achieve a nice marbling effect.
- Quickly sprinkle over your Easter eggs, popping candy and any edible decorations you like before the chocolate starts to cool.
- Wait until the Easter bark has completely hardened before snapping it into pieces.
* I used this powdered dye from Robert’s Confectionery to colour my chocolate.
Did you make any of your Easter presents this year?
[…] White Chocolate Easter Bark with Popping Candy […]
[…] White Chocolate Easter Bark With Popping Candy By: Love Swah […]